Wednesday 9 October 2013

I LOVE NATURE, Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka
Colombo
Kandy

I jumped in the Indian Ocean. It was the first time that my feet had been immersed in that cold and big sea, I was so excited! 
People were very similar to Indians, calm and living quietly, with a very strong religious presence and friendly culture. 
Everything was colorful, from the tropical fruits to the awesome, relaxing and enchanting sunset, with the contrast from the white clouds in the blue sky during hot and sunny days.


I’ve been to the tea plantation, the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and the Elephant orphanage. Amazing people, an experience that left me a sign, a beautiful memory.

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! 



- Typical Houses in Sri Lanka 


- Sunset Sri Lanka 



- Sri Lanka... those beaches make me remember how sometimes I'm unconscious also in the same time I feel protected from someone/something... I need to be more careful.



- Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka 


- Magic Sunset on the rocks, Sri Lanka


- Elephant orphanage 


- Sri Lanka 


- GREEN, Peaceful natural and eternal, Sri Lanka  


- Tea plantation, that's My World 


- Me waiting for the boat for the trip, I was so Happy and excited :)


- Me and my lovely Mother Nature 

1 comment: