Saturday 7 December 2013

Up in the sky.


Where I always find myself think about the expirience that is just over and looking forward for the one is nearly to begin.
It's a trip on the trip. 

Chapters end and Beginning of My Life

I Adore to fly 




- from Ankara to Istanbul, Turkey 


- from Beirut straight to home, Rome,  Italy




- from Italy to UK 



- that was one of the most particular landings. After the chaotic China and New Delhi, India. I found this '' nothing '', the desert Amman Jordan
That feeling !


- In the clouds . . . London ----- > Paris 



- London -  Italy 


- London ----> Pisa - Italy 


- Early Morning, Manila from Cebu. Philippine 13 oct 2013. Before earthquake and Typhoon


- From to Italy to Uk 


- around Dubai,  Arab Emirates





Sky, Where the Angels come from? Sure gives the sense of Infinity



No comments:

Post a Comment