Friday 21 November 2014

I've never seen so much beauty all together


Finally I’m about to write a new chapter for my blog about travel and adventures

I’m writing from my lovely room in London which has a great view, I can see trees, sky, green and I’ve got the entire universe in front of me.
Really inspiring I would say, good to write something about my latest months rich in adventures, wonderful people and amazing places.



- View from My room, London 

Jumping to the past with my mind I try to sketch what has been good by trying to stay in the present by sharing with myself and my words what I felt.
I keep saying that I’m a big dreamer and I truly believe that whatever you want, ask and DESIRE will become true. I’m the demonstration and what I’m experiencing is REAL.

 Few months ago I wrote a wish list, those I wanted to become true quickly among the others there was ‘’I want to travel as much as I can’’ and this is what happened! OK, I’ve been travelling for the last 6 years and I’m always moving but the last months has been particularly rich and unexpected, some for work some for fun.

My adventure started in London where I took the bus, for the firt time to Paris, where I’ve been working there for some days, afterwords train to Milan ( by night ), beautiful Milan I found the beauty in there, I’ll be back to live in this city very soon, than Tuscany for one night my hometown and eventually Naples... ( the adventure continue I’ll write about it in the next chapters ) 



It has been a wonderful experience! As a Tuscan citizen I've been always proud to claim Florence as the most beautiful city in this planet but after visiting Naples I had to change my mind, I would say an explosion of BEAUTY! I’ve never seen so much beauty all together; this is what I was constantly saying when I was there.

An incredible feeling, everywhere there was something beautiful to see, a city rich in colour and life, the most beautiful women as well, what class! Melody in the street, smiles and delicious food, I was delighted, I couldn't imagine seeing all this beauty together. It’s been an awesome experience. As everyone knows ( at least they should ) Naples is not a safe place, but luckily I was with a friend of mine who is from there andwho showed me many things also some dangerous places. It’s been really exciting, truly, it’s a city which isstill in my heart and I’ll go there again. I’m sure I’ve got so many thing to see and try.

I suggest to everyone, Italian people and foreigners, to visit this amazing city.
I’ll share with you some photos that I took while I was there.



- Me at Dante Square 
 

- Colors and life


- Lane's Carbonari, Forcella. 


- Typical street in Napels


- Colors and life


- Typical street in Napels, full of cars people and colorful walls

- Vesuvio 


- Between nature and art 


- Me at Caserta Royal Palace


- Caserta Royal Palace


- Great garden at Royal Palace Caserta


- Park at Royal Palace Caserta


- Beautiful Naples 


- Streets, Naples 


- windows and walls color bordò


- kids playing football, Naples


- The most delicious pizza in the entire world


- Me and the Vesuvio, Naples 


1 comment:


  1. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I've been looking for books of this nature for a way too long. I'm just glad that I found yours. Looking forward for your next post. Thanks :)

    kashmir tour packages

    ReplyDelete