Wednesday 4 February 2015

Verona

I'm extremely grateful for the life that I’m creating and living, everything it is how I wish, I’m also grateful for all those people who had appreciated, understood and valued my blog.

Thanks again.

My desire of writing, to shoot and share is made from the fact that I love living, I Love people and of course I love to travel, I truly desire to communicate what I actually feel when I expose myself to new adventures where you can learn something that You can’t even imagine to get from books and others people experiences.

Last summer other than be wrapped up by a warm sun in Italy, I had the pleasure as I said in previous chapters, to visit new places and cities

I called the lovers and Magic city. Verona.
I’ve been to Verona, as any Italian cities it is full of beauty and art. City of love because Romeo and Giulietta are the symbol of this place.

Love, love love, word, I would say a feeling that it is permanently present in our life.
By reading, studying, living and experiencing I'm try not to judge people even if it is something that a Human being does naturally, I’m try to observe and I’m an observer of life. I asked to myself by watching couples that I met or people who was looking for someone

It is that true love? It is the fact to have someone close to us constantly therefore somebody to share a life together? We are looking for man and woman or a doll to be expose? Boyfriend and husband for what? To be ‘’normal’’? how the society culture and traditions teach u show to be?

Pictures from Verona



- Gates of Verona 


- Bra square, Verona


- Arena of Verona 


- Me walking around Verona


- Dante


-


- Streets in Verona


- Verona

No comments:

Post a Comment