Friday 27 September 2013

. . .

Lebano
Beirut

This was the first country with a strong Muslim presence that I’d ever seen.
Everything grows fast and has an Occidental influence. I was only there for a short period. Sadly, what I found in a majority were men who didn’t respect women. The differences between Europe and this country are obvious.
I experienced a hearty cuisine and also witnessed a great faith in Christianity religion.

I keep a wonderful memory of the panoramas that I’ve seen there; snow-capped mountains and a blue sea, buildings still affected by the war that just ended. Lebanon had a strange atmosphere. Not freedom, unfortunately.




Khatem Al Anbiyaa Moschea a  Beirut






-Beirut 





- Jesus Christ, Beirut 






- Beirut 




- Beirut 




-yahoo in the withe snow





- Snow Beirut 





-Wonderful and Peaceful day, Beirut 






- A country with traces of war





- Fear in the streets




- Wonderful sunset, Beirut 





No comments:

Post a Comment