Tuesday 17 September 2013

Plastic City

Cina
Shanghai


I have to say that the impression you get from a country is affected by your personal feeling in that period of your life.


- Wonderful parks in this noisy city ,  an oasis of pleasure and My Loved Nature


After India, I decided to go in China, Shanghai; the people, the lifestyle, the costumes, the high building, the smell and the atmosphere reminded me that I was far from my country.


-Sunset between walls 


Shanghai Jade's Temple 

I still remember the empty eyes that I felt from them, I didn’t feel any passion.
Shanghai is the largest city by population of China and the largest city by population in the world. The city that never sleeps, so many people, always. Although even during the nighttime, I never felt frightened or insecure, it felt like a really safe city.
China is timeless, people are always running. This city is too busy for me!  


- miniature Shanghai, EXAGGERATED 


-The skyline of Pudong


Unfortunately, I didn’t see so many places there, I need to go back. I would like to see the real China, the China from the books with a big tradition, with the costumes and the unusual homes.


- Shanghai, part of old China 


- Painting on the wall 


This is another chapter that I need to catch again.



1 comment: